Pages

Welcome To Sawdust

We have moved. Please visit and bookmark us at the following address:

https://dbcww.wordpress.com

Thanks.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Pew Box Project - Part 4


The next thing I had to do was probably the toughest thing for me to figure out initially. I had to create a stopped dado at the bottom of each piece, being mindful of left and right pieces, and it had to be at a 12 degree angle no less. After much trial and error I came up with the jig pictured below that would allow me to do matching pieces at the same time. I'm very happy to say that it worked out even better that I had hoped and it made the work go a lot quicker.


The real lifesaver of this entire portion of the project was the toggle clamps that helped keep the work pieces in one place.






No comments:

Post a Comment