Pages

Welcome To Sawdust

We have moved. Please visit and bookmark us at the following address:

https://dbcww.wordpress.com

Thanks.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Toybox

My wife asked me to build a toybox for our youngest son because she was tired of seeing his toys all over the house. I drew up the design and printed the cutlist from Sketchup and was able to put the thing together in a couple of hours on a Saturday. She wanted to leave it unfinished for now and then paint it to match his room in the near future. I used 3/4 cabinet grade Birch plywood and assembled the entire thing with pocket screws. Very simple to make. In fact my wife has suggested making a few to sell which is fine with me as it doesn't take much to motivate be to build something.


The images below are of the finished and unpainted box. I've also included the design and cut list images.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment